Report a bug

edited August 28 in Bug reports

Important! Read before you start posting.

This discussion is designed so that any CBT participant can tell us about the problems and errors (bugs) found in the game. Errors can be functional (game mechanics) and localization (errors in the text). We welcome any information that improves the quality of our game!

Please note: this discussion is not intended for participants' communication and discussing bugs. All discussions and comments that do not contain information about a specific error will be regarded as a flood and will be deleted. If you have any questions, you can ask them in a special topic, where we are always ready to answer: https://link.101xp.com/2Y4sPkN

How to report a bug?

To report an error found in the game, leave a comment in this thread with a detailed description of the bug. You can also create your own topic in this section.

To make it easier for us to detect a bug we highly recommend sticking to the following form:

• short name of the error.
  • detailed description of the error.
  • how to encounter this error (describe all steps in detail)
  • screenshot or video of the error.

Comments

• don't know if this is a bug or not, maybe i am just a fossil... is text chat not enabled? tried guild, world and near channels , after hitting enter to send out the message nothing displays either my message nor a response if any. maybe it is expected that everybody is using a 2nd party voice app like discord.

• edited September 6

Game is boring without communication with other players, please enable chat :neutral:

• @leaf @Islander This is a known issue and it has been reported

• Female Hunter main idle animation has a jittery leg.

• @klokworx Can you provide a video of this please?

• I'm sorry, I meant the female Swordsman. Left leg has a very obvious jitter during main idle.

• I paid for the closed beta and now cant play the game because get the error code 824. Bad hardware.

• @Talesi Hey, can you provide us with your portal ID? Alternatively you can contact technical support here.

• This is a known issue and it has been reported, error still will be that will resolve this error before the end of closed beta (server sagitarios na)

• @Teodore CBT will end on the 15th, so I doubt that there will be a fix before then.

• mission to talk to suzie not complete in the house you buy

• @Teodore This has also been reported :smile:

• Mai where do I find my portal ID?

• @Talesi When you log in here, it should show it beneath your name

• Cannot acquire gift pack, despite the fact I have relogged, and accessed the website as well with my account and checked my email a few times for confirmation. Name : Greymantle (NA server), character name also Greymantle (recipient of gift pack)

• edited October 6

When disabling the visibility of other players, it continues to show their names / guilds / etc. This should not display if you are hiding players that way when there is an overload in an area and you need to turn it off you can to see other NPC's. This also applies if a player is in an Event, it will continue to show their name no matter what.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file