Bug related questions

edited July 15 in Bug reports

If you have any questions regarding bug reporting or if you are not sure whether the problem you encounter is a bug or not, please ask them in this topic, all discussions are allowed.

Comments

• Hi ,
    I have purchased the keepers pack and downloaded the game ,
    but whenever I try to launch the game a message appears with the error code 762.
    please help , looking forward to play the game.
    THanks

• Merlin_17
    Hello! This error occurs when the servers are off.
    CBT starts on 12:00 UTC/GMT on September 4.

• ke hacer con error 750

• @player32534168 Please keep your posts in English.
    Try reinstalling the game, or checking the in-game files through the launcher. Also note that you currently need CBT access to be able to launch the game. If you're still having issues with launching the game, you can contact support here.

• I get this non fatal error:

SnoreToast.exe - System Error
    "The program cannot start because api-ms-win-core-winrtl1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
    This looks to be a Windows 10 component. I'm running Windows 7

• Hello, I was downloading the game, but there was some dll error, when I went to reinstall, the launcher gave the following error:

• Eternal_magic101xp.exe has stopped working

• @player32986374 SnoreToast.exe is used to give you notifications for apps, in this case downloading the game (50% Downloaded, etc). It wont affect your download or the game at all, so you can just ignore it.
    @H4RDiZiiN If you're still experiencing this issue, please contact technical support.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file