Game release date

I am confused. I get Eternal Magic email with new release date, its says 5th August will be released Close Beta and 8th August will be open to all. So why in oficial page still shows 4th September?

Comments

• Was the email in english or russian? I'm also subscribed but haven't recieved that email myself

• It was russian email. Was interesting because i buyed Early Pack, but haved info that if i buy from english 101xp page then i still needs wait September. So that means first start play from russian 101xp page

• I am 6 days late but They had to delay the US release of EM, They will be compensating CB pack holders once the game goes OB, playing the russian version should hold you over for the time being.

• edited August 2019

is there any Information to when the open beta starts or how long the closed beta will go? I am unsure atm if i should buy a pack with a cbt key because i can't really play the game in the first couple of days when the cbt starts at September 4th.

• I hope we'll be able to predownload the game. I'm a little afraid so far that the English community won't be all that big.

• Russian CBT did start earlier.
    CBT for EN version of the game will be availabe for players on September 4. We will update the community on where to download the game from and about the pre-download option.

• Thanks Rippo.
    As to the download instructions; the button isn't showing up on my page. Only the chests with items. Is the Download button not yet activated?

• How can I download this game? or is it not available ? I've claimed the free package on site and that's it

• What time tomorrow we can play this game in Europe?

• I am also waiting to hear the time in NA so hopefully they can reply to us soon.

• Hello why i can't log into the game, i've downloaded the app, the game but keeps given me this Error code: 762?

• The Servers are not up yet

• il gioco è solo in russo?
    o ci sono altre lingue?

• Not up yet, as of delay maybe..

• The game is running with hundreds of people online.

• Yeap is only for CBT testers only.. Sad

• guys, what "insight" in equipament enchantment means ?

• Hello, I'm from Argentina and I'm curious about if I would be able to play it. I'd do it in English, that isn't a problem, but would my country able to play it from?
    Also, I want to ask if someone knows something about the release date of EM, I can't wait to play it!!!! :D

• Anyone knows when the closed beta will finish?

• The Closed Beta ends on September 15th.
    Yuuki, you can try following them on Facebook and asking for a beta key.

• Is there going to be game play in English I can't read or write Russian?

• Thank you Nikki! I just sent a message through Facebook asking it.
    I will post here the answer, in order to help someone else maybe!

• @Enderdrp Yes, there is an English version with NA & EU servers which is currently in CBT.
    @Lynx CBT will end on September 15th.
    @Yuuki There is no date for OBT yet.

• I purchased the back but have to option to download game for CBT

• @Mokesh You can download the game here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file